Osborne Proves All That Glitters is Gold
Osborne has struck gold across its business with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) awards, picking up an Order of Distinction amongst its accolades.
A number of Osborne sectors have contributed to a fantastic success in this year’s RoSPA awards.
As the UK’s leading safety charity, RoSPA’s mission to save lives and reduce injuries covers all ages and stages of life. In support of this mission, the RoSPA Awards, which date back almost 60 years, recognise commitment to continuous improvement in accident and ill health prevention at work.
Osborne Chief Executive, Andy Steele, said: “I am thrilled that Osborne has been recognised in this way and would like to thank everyone involved. To pick up an Order of Distinction is superb and I am proud that the whole business has excelled.”
The Awards will be presented during a ceremony at ExCeL London on 16 June 2015.
A breakdown to the awards won by Osborne:
• RoSPA Gold Medal (8 consecutive Golds) Award for Occupational Health and Safety
• RoSPA President’s (14 consecutive Golds) Award for Occupational Health and Safety
• RoSPA Gold Medal (Presidents Award) for Occupational Health and Safety
• RoSPA Gold Award for Managing Occupational Road Risk
• RoSPA Order of Distinction (15 consecutive Golds) Award for Occupational Health and Safety