Community investment recognised by Sway residents
Building a great relationship with our customers and the local community is fundamental in how we operate as a business here at Osborne.
We are pleased to have received some excellent feedback from Sway Parish Council, following our works at Sway railway station:
“Sway Parish Council are very pleased to congratulate and thank the Osborne team, who are just completing the platform works here at Sway railway station. This was inevitably disruptive work, but in hindsight we were delighted that this team had been selected to carry it out.
We would like to acknowledge that Osborne proved to be exemplars of community engagement and communication. We were particular impressed by:
- Osborne’s efforts to mitigate and minimise the disruption with extra acoustic baffles etc.
- Your team’s quick and helpful responses to any complaints from local residents or businesses who were disrupted.
- Your team’s communications – from the original public display through to Mr Nassiri’s attendance at our Planning and Transport Committee meetings to keep us up to date.
- How good the finished job looks.
- The fact that whilst on site, Osborne kindly carried out pro bono works to help the efforts of our Friends of Sway Station by constructing basic planters, installing a new information board and cycle hoops on both platforms.
After the Parish Council Planning and Transport Committee had decided to write in these terms, we were surprised to be presented with an Osborne cheque towards our local charities – for which we add our further thanks.
If Osborne Rail, or the team working in Sway in particular, would like a reference to attest to their outstanding local liaison please, do feel free to pass this on, and/or to invite any potential clients or local communities to contact us.”