Osborne Achieves RoSPA Health and Safety Awards Again!
Osborne has achieved RoSPA Health and Safety Awards again this year, in the prestigious scheme run by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, RoSPA.
• For Osborne overall they achieved the Presidents (10 consecutive Golds)
• For Osborne overall they achieved Gold Fleet Safety award
• For their Construction business they achieved the Order of Distinction (17 consecutive Golds)
• For their Property Services business they achieved the President’s (13 consecutive Golds)
• For their Infrastructure business, they scooped the Order of Distinction (16 consecutive Golds)
Through the RoSPA Awards scheme, which is open to businesses and organisations of all types and sizes from across the UK and overseas, judges consider entrants’ overarching occupational health and safety management systems, including practices such as leadership and workforce involvement. The awards are now in its 61st year.
Julia Small, RoSPA’s head of awards and events, said: “The RoSPA Awards are the most prestigious in the world of occupational health and safety, and held in high regard around the world, as winning one demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to maintaining an excellent health and safety record. Achieving the standard required is no mean feat. This is a special year in the history of RoSPA, and we congratulate all of our winners in this, our centenary year.”
Gold medals, president’s awards and orders of distinction are presented to organisations sustaining the high standards of the gold level over consecutive years.
The awards will be presented in London in June 2017.