Osborne Graduation Celebration 2021
Osborne celebrates this year’s trainees who have graduated and all set to progress their career journey within Construction.
We recognise the skills shortage in the construction industry and are keen to play our part in tackling this by committing to creating apprenticeship, graduate, and trainee opportunities.
Our structured Early Careers Programme works across a diverse range of areas such as rail, highways, housing, commercial, property, education, and healthcare. Our aim is to create a positive learning environment that brings young people into the construction industry.
Our Early Careers programme attracts talented people who will become our future leaders through a highly personal and individual approach to development. Providing career specialisms in a variety of disciplines, such as Site Management, Design Management, Customer Services, and IT means that we can support a wide curriculum to a variety of roles.
This August we want to celebrate our trainees who have graduated from our Programme. We are proud of all the graduates who have worked through an unprecedented time and stayed focused throughout.
- Ahmed Warsama, previously a Trainee Site Manager and now is an Assistant Site Manager
- Usama Mohamed, previously an Apprentice Site Manager and is now an Assistant Site Manager
- Lawrence Fishlock, previously an Apprentice Quantity Surveyor and is now an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Arash Motofaker, previously a Trainee Site Manager and is now an Assistant Site Manager
- Shriya Gohil, previously a Trainee Design Manager and is now a Design Co-ordinator
- David Shields, previously a Trainee Site Manager and is now an Assistant Site Manager
Congratulations to all our graduates!
As part of the programme, our trainees have open access to a supportive and encouraging mentor who is available to provide direction, answer queries and most importantly brings the trainees together to share their own experiences and form their relationships.
Andy Burrows, mentor for 2021 Trainees commented: ‘It has been a great experience working with our trainees and look forward to their progress over the coming years with Osborne.’
If you are interested in finding out more about our Early Careers Programme, please visit our website: