Osborne has an extensive portfolio of residential construction projects including private, affordable, mixed tenure and extra care residential developments with a wealth of experience in housing construction & residential property development.
We have been working with local authorities and housing providers in this sector for nearly 30 years.
Through our long-standing relationship with The Hyde Group we have delivered over 839 units across London, totalling £80m.
- An experienced and enthusiastic team.
- A transparent two-stage approach for all elements of the works.
- Removal of a significant interface and risk.
- A focus on local environmental issues.
- A caring approach to neighbouring properties and residents.
- Best value in terms of cost and quality.
- Rapid decision making.
- Responsiveness to clients’ needs at all levels.
- Established relationships with local supply chains.
- In-house expertise to deal with logistical and technical challenges.
- Skill in developing tight sites close to residents.
- A reputation for partnering with clients to achieve excellence.
- Our core values: Quality, Integrity, Openness, Caring and Progressive.
“Overall I have been very impressed with Osborne. They have a good reputation in the sector and on the evidence so far, it is well deserved.” – Chris Blundell – Director of Development and Regeneration, Golding Homes Limited
We’ve been constructing social, affordable and intermediate rent housing across London and the South East for over 30 years, in collaboration with local authorities and social housing partners.
We have expertise in applying innovation and modern methods of construction (MMC), including panelised offsite manufacturing, to affordable housing projects adopting our new systemised and highly flexible housing solution. These methods deliver improved quality control, faster speed of construction, cost efficiencies and reduced site waste.
In the next three years we will deliver over 200 private residential apartments as part of our construction works at Hobhouse Court near Trafalgar Square for Alaska Developments, and at Twickenham and Walthamstow stations for Solum.
In the past five years we have delivered private residential developments for The Mercers Company, Cadogan Estates and The Hyde Group.
Mixed tenure schemes unite communities by offering different ways of living within one facility, with shared access to the same amenities. This encourages residents to placemake- building their communities around a place and to have their opinions and aspirations for their new home heard.
It is estimated that there are currently more than half a million people aged 90 and over in the UK. Typical care homes no longer meet the needs of an ageing population with complex medical needs. Care providers want to offer more than care and companionship, including facilities for people with additional needs including dementia and Alzheimer’s. The design and construction of these residential buildings has to be carefully considered with opportunities for community facilities to be included.