GEOFFREY OSBORNE COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree, which can be used to identify that you have previously visited a website, or to store small bits of information locally with you. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
THE COOKIES WE USE
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.
- Compliance Cookies
We will use a cookie to count how many times the cookies pop up has been shown to you. Once it has been shown to you a number of times (or if you click “yes please” or “no thanks” at the bottom), the pop up will no longer be displayed (unless you removed the compliance cookies from your device).
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns on our Website.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, a record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us.
- Information that will help us contact you in the future like: name, company name, address, phone and email.
- And retain all personal information disclosed by you to us, we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
- Information on engagement with the emails and SMS messages you receive from us.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our web servers.
- Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIES?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.