Resourcing Advisor – 6 month fixed term contract
Resourcing Advisor – Reigate – 6 month fixed term contract
Osborne is one of the leading construction businesses in the UK with Investors in People Gold status. As a family-owned business, we have the freedom and flexibility to take a different approach. We focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in and solutions for our customers that provide a better experience during the creation. From rail to road, housing to healthcare, however large the project or contract, we know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are responsible for it.
We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Advisor on a 6 month fixed term contract to be based at our head office in Reigate, Surrey. This is an additional role, working alongside a Resourcing Advisor and reporting into the Resourcing Business Partner (RBP). You will be responsible for supporting the business by ensuring that we are sourcing and recruiting the best talent for the groups needs. The role will take ownership of day to day operational requirements, whilst also supporting the team in moving forward the development of the function so that it supports and compliments the group’s strategic people plan.
* Partner with relevant hiring managers to identify and agree on the most appropriate recruitment and selection methods.
* To review all job descriptions to ensure they are fit for purpose and align with the groups values and requirements.
* To take ownership of the full recruitment life cycle.
* To start building talent pipelines to support key disciplines across the group.
* To ensure that you are promoting the Osborne brand at all times.
* To support the RBP by mapping out and sourcing candidates for Senior level hires.
* Conduct interviews with potential candidates to ensure that they fit in with the roles and the group’s behavioural requirements.
* Promotion of the employee referral scheme.
* Working with the individual business areas to push and promote internal mobility across the group.
What we are looking for
* Agency or In-house recruitment experience, ideally within the Construction sector.
* Ability to build credible relationships with key stakeholders across the Osborne group.
* Experience of sourcing candidates through proactive channels.
* Experience of using a variety of interview techniques.
* Must possess open communication skills, with the ability to empathise, challenge and support in line with the needs of the role.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
* Demonstrable ability to deliver in a challenging and competitive industry.
* Has a good level of self awareness and seeks to develop and progress at all times.
* Competitive Salary and Company Car (dependant on position)
* Company Pension
* 25 Days Holiday
* Gift Day off for your Birthday
* Private Health Insurance(after qualifying period dependent on level)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Trade Discount Cards
If this sounds a lot like you and your approach to your work is the same as ours, we would love to hear from you. If we end up working together, we will give you a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career.
Due to the nature of the work that Osborne are involved in, additional criminal record checks maybe required to carry out particular roles. This will be clarified during the interview process.
Please note that we operate a Preferred Supplier List of agencies and would ask you not forward CV’s in respect of the roles shown on this website. We will not recognise any CV submissions related to unsolicited applications and no fees will apply.
If you are interested in working with us in the future please send any information through to email@example.com
Osborne is an equal opportunities employer.